Agile Coach (m/f)
Do you live and breathe agile approaches? Can you speed up complex projects with your methods and motivated attitude? Welcome to Sclable!
Sclable connects the strategic excellence of a consulting firm with the creativity of a design agency and the technical know-how of a software company. This encourages the generation of solutions, which would normally be impossible. Since its founding in 2012, Sclable supports top businesses in their digital transformation. Our aspiration: Changing not only companies, but entire industries - with especial emphasis on sectors as industry or financial services.
We are currently looking for a
Agile Coach (m/f)
who has a passion for product development and experience in software development.
How will you make a difference @ Sclable– see for yourself.
You're going to...
- choose the methods in agile product development processes (e.g. estimation techniques, retrospective formats…)
- adapt existing agile methods and develop new ones to fit current requirements, in close collaboration with the management
- identify and remove obstacles within the project's product development process
- act as a custodian and moderator of agile approaches in each particular project
- be a sparring partner for the Business Design Architects (Product Owner) in looking after the backlog
- support the creation of user stories, co-authoring these and assisting with their implementation
- create a positive team dynamic, fostering direct, open communication and independent collaboration
You ideally have...
- knowledge of various agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban…)
- user experience of tools and methods within the agile development process
- several years of experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master in software development teams
- solid understanding of product and software development
- as a bonus: Certified Scrum Master and own experience in software development
- fluent written and spoken German and English skills
What you can expect...
- a new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas
- work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise
- open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility
- the opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects
- office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,300 gross / month (based on 38,5 hours). Depending on your qualifications and experience we are happy to overpay!
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners.
To achieve that we need your support!
Please send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!