Agile Coach & Scrum Master (m/f)
You love and live agile ways of working in interdisciplinary teams? Do you make teams faster with your methods, attitude and motivation? Welcome to Sclable!
Sclable connects the strategic excellence of a consulting firm with the creativity of a design agency and the technical know-how of a software company. This encourages the generation of solutions, which would normally be impossible. Since its founding in 2012, Sclable supports top businesses in their digital transformation. Our aspiration: Changing not only companies, but entire industries - with especial emphasis on sectors as industry or financial services.
We are currently looking for a
Scrum Master (m/f)
who is equally at home with agile methods as well as with managing a team.
How will you make a difference @ Sclable– see for yourself.
You're going to...
- help the team in selecting and applying methods in agile product development processes (e.g. estimation techniques, retrospective formats, ...)
- recognize and overcome obstacles in the product development process
- moderate the agile rituals in the teams and thus ensure a constructive, autonomous way of working
- act as a sparring partner for the Business Design Architects (Product Owner) and support in maintaining the backlog
- be responsible for creating and implementing user stories by acting as a co-author
- support in the reporting of the respective product / project
- create a positive team dynamic that allows direct, open communication and autonomous collaboration
You ideally have...
- knowledge of different agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, ...)
- proven experience in using tools and methods within the agile development process
- several years of work experience as a Scrum Master in software development teams
- deep understanding of product and software development
- plus: Certification as Scrum Master as well as experience in software development
- excellent German and English skills (spoken & written)
What you can expect...
- a new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas
- work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise
- open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility
- the opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects
- office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,400 gross / month (based on 38,5 hours). Depending on your qualifications and experience we are happy to overpay!
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners.
To achieve that we need your support!
Please send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!