Backend Developer (m/f)
Would you like to develop innovative business applications? Work with the latest technologies and concepts? Master challenging and varied tasks? Then welcome to Sclable!
Sclable connects the strategic excellence of a consulting firm with the creativity of a design agency and the technical know-how of a software company. This encourages the generation of solutions, which would normally be impossible. Since its founding in 2012, Sclable supports top businesses in their digital transformation. Our aspiration: Changing not only companies, but entire industries - with especial emphasis on sectors as industry or financial services.
We are currently looking for a
Backend Developer (m/f)
who has technical excellence and a love for challenging tasks.
How will you make a difference @ Sclable– see for yourself.
You're going to...
- take ownership of developing backend functionalities in Rapid Prototyping Projects as part of a highly skilled team of specialists
- ensure operational efficiency when developing backend logic in reusable code
- adopt a customer-centric attitude in creative engineering and problem solving
- integrate our backend with client-side 3rd party systems
- complement our Business Design Architects with the backend-view on application concepts and work closely with Frontend-, iOS- and Android teams
You ideally have...
- relevant work experience (2+ years) as a backend developer
- extended knowledge in Node.js with TypeScript (NestJS, Angular, GraphQL) in building web-based business applications
- deep understanding of SOLID, OOP, DRY and TDD
- familiarity with agile and CI/CD development methods and GIT
- maximum willingness to learn as well as benefit from and contribute to joint future-oriented expertise
- entrepreneurial spirit, risk taking attitude and flexibility in case of occasionally travelling
- fluent written and spoken German and English skills
What you can expect...
- a new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas
- work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise
- open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility
- the opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects
- office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,300 gross / month (based on 38,5 hours). Depending on your qualifications and experience we are happy to overpay!
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners.
To achieve that we need your support!
Please send us your CV including a link to your GitHub profile. We’ll be in touch!