Frontend Developer (m/f)
Do you enjoy working on complex business applications with the latest technologies and methods? Are you looking for challenging and varied work? Then welcome to Sclable!
Sclable connects the strategic excellence of a consulting firm with the creativity of a design agency and the technical know-how of a software company. This encourages the generation of solutions, which would normally be impossible. Since its founding in 2012, Sclable supports top businesses in their digital transformation. Our aspiration: Changing not only companies, but entire industries - with especial emphasis on sectors as industry or financial services.
We are currently looking for a
Frontend Developer (m/f)
who has technical excellence, team spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset.
How will you make a difference @ Sclable– see for yourself.
You're going to...
- work in close collaboration with UI designers and business architects on rapid frontend prototyping of business applications for our customers
- design and develop compelling component-based user interfaces
- develop new concepts for user interfaces and optimize existing solutions
- evaluate new frontend technologies, frameworks and architectures in order to drive forward innovation. You will be eager to share your findings with others
- assist in the design, implementation and analysis of software tests
- actively help to shape the ongoing development of our JS/CSS/HTML frameworks as well as test automation
You ideally have...
- excellent problem-solving competences and the ability to understand complex ideas and requirements of our customers
- deep understanding of a user-centered design process and the ability to translate UX architecture and designs into semantic and scalable code
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a design-driven environment
- experienced in JS frameworks vue.js, Angular, React or similar
- experience in responsive design and cross-browser, cross-platform design requirements
- competences in GraphQL and RESTful APIs (jsonapi.org)
- experience in test creation from Unit Tests to E2E tests with Jest, Cypress, etc.
- as a plus: Fullstack-experience, but with a preference for Frontend
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
What you can expect...
- a new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas
- work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise
- open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility
- the opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects
- office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,300 gross / month (based on 38,5 hours). Depending on your qualifications and experience we are happy to overpay!
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners.
To achieve that we need your support!
Please send us your CV including a link to your GitHub profile. We’ll be in touch!