Head of AI and Data Science (m/f)
Data is your world? You love artificial intelligence and machine learning? Are you a technician, scientist, mentor and charismatic leader in the same person? Then welcome to Sclable!
Sclable connects the strategic excellence of a consulting firm with the creativity of a design agency and the technical know-how of a software company. This encourages the generation of solutions, which would normally be impossible. Since its founding in 2012, Sclable supports top businesses in their digital transformation. Our aspiration: Changing not only companies, but entire industries - with especial emphasis on sectors as industry or financial services.
We are currently looking for a
Head of AI and Data Science (m/f)
charisma, technical excellence and experience in producr development.
How will you make a difference @ Sclable– see for yourself.
You're going to...
- lead the technical and research agendas of a scientific research and product development team across all areas of data science, data engineering and machine learning tasks
- develop research strategies and build the know-how of your team
- lead the technical architecture and development of advanced analytics solutions across different scopes of our clients from ideation all the way into production
- drive the development of an in-house analytics framework
- continuously collect current research results in the fields of NLP, data engineering, machine learning, computer vision and data security and evaluate them according to technical, methodological and strategic aspects
- organize and attend a five-month AI incubation process together with the team as the core consulting service in the company
- represent our AI expertise to our clients at the level of strategic management, product development and technical leadership
You ideally have...
- strong expertise in software architecture with more than 5 years of hands-on programming experience
- in-depth technical knowledge in the areas of machine learning and data-science-workflows and the ability to apply this knowledge in the context of modern, AI-based product solutions
- demonstrated ability to lead a team of experienced technical experts in providing production-ready codes to clients
- comprehensive mathematical skills that allow you to freely discuss with your team complex algorithmic solutions within the contexts of modern machine learning and statistics
- at least one year of practical experience in working with engineering teams in Data Science / Machine Learning
- MSc level in Software Engineering or related level of knowledge is required - a degree in econometrics, statistics, physics, mathematics or sociology would be a plus
- experience in the implementation and coordination of research projects with recognized funding institutions
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
What you can expect...
- a new way of thinking and working that rapidly brings success to innovative ideas
- work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise
- open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility
- the opportunity to keep evolving rapidly in diverse and challenging projects
- office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,500 gross / month (based on 38,5 hours). Depending on qualifications and experience, usually ranges around € 4,500; in the case of special qualifications, we are also prepared to negotiate beyond that.
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners.
To achieve that we need your support!
Please send us your CV including a link to your GitHub profile. We’ll be in touch!