Venture Architect (m/f)
You enjoy being the first one to turn a vague idea into a concrete business model? You are not afraid of of being in front of a blank canvas? You connect knowledge and experience from various different areas to create new startup ideas? Welcome to Sclable.
Sclable connects the strategic excellence of a consulting firm with the creativity of a design agency and the technical know-how of a software company. This encourages the generation of solutions, which would normally be impossible. Since its founding in 2012, Sclable supports top businesses in their digital transformation. Our aspiration: Changing not only companies, but entire industries - with especial emphasis on sectors as industry or financial services.
We are currently looking for a
Venture Architect (m/f)
who has an entrepreneurial mindset and innovative spirit.
How will you make a difference @Sclable– see for yourself
You're going to...
- identify and analyze current ideas, trends and technologies and evaluate their startup potential
- closely collaborate with consultants, architects, designers, developers, potential customers and users, to create prototypes out of these ideas and include them in business and project plans
- eloquently present in front of stakeholders to find partners that will help you bring the idea from the prototype to a MVP (Minimum Viable Product). If the MVP is a success, you will turn the MVP into a working business.
- build your existing network of top decision-makers from the industry, company funding (business angels, venture capital, funding agencies) to Digital Natives and potential co-founders continuously and are able to win them over in realizing the ideas with you
- lead an interdisciplinary and constantly growing team from the idea to the development of a business and pass the leadership role on, as soon as the young company stands on its own feet
You ideally have..
- leadership- and management skills in all phases of company development
- a Bachelor or Masters degree from a top university with an excellent academic record (economics, entrepreneurship, innovation management and (software) engineering)
- at least 3 years of experience in a strategy or management consultancy, in a startup or in the strategy department of a well-known company
- experience in product design or in product development. Experience as a co-founder of a startup is a plus
- exceptional communication skills in the collaboration with an interdisciplinary team and customers from C-level management to product owners
- perfect in MS Office and product development tools, such as Confluence, Jira, etc.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German or another European language
What you can expect...
- the opportunity to develop companies from scratch and take on entrepreneurial responsibility
- the opportunity to shape your own future while being in a rapidly growing company, for instance through company-building projects, working in developing areas (AI & data, IoT) or new country organizations
- access to a large network of startups and corporates, which offers valuable synergies
- work in an agile team of experts who enjoy sharing ideas and expertise
- open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility
- office in the heart of weXelerate, the biggest start-up hub in central and eastern Europe
- competitive salary package with equity investment
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,400 gross / month (based on 38,5 hours). Depending on your qualifications and experience we are happy to overpay!
We want to be one of the top players in digital transformation in the German-speaking world in the next two years. We want to continue as a service provider, but we also want to develop and implement new business models, products and services in collaboration with our partners.
To achieve that we need your support!
Please send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!